Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Welcome to Crafts&Dabbles

Hello everyone and welcome to Crafts&Dabbles! Here, I will be posting the crafts I create from this summer as well as completed projects from past summers and future project hopes. 

A bit of background: I am an overly crafty second semester nursing student who is reveling in the freedom from school work that the summer brings. I suddenly find myself with a bit more free time than usual and decided to channel my boredom through my very favorite outlet: crafting (basically meaning anything involving scissors, yarn, or copious amounts of glue). I consider knitting my specialty although I jump at the opportunity to try the DIY version of almost anything.

Enjoy your time here!


"And in the act of making things, just by living their daily lives, they also make history. " Anne Bartlett


No comments:

Post a Comment